As an M&T alumnus/a, there are a variety of opportunities for you to get involved and stay connected with the M&T Program and the University of Pennsylvania.
- Did you know the M&T Club hosts over 20 events per year and alumni mentorship and career development are priority activities? Visit campus and interact with our amazing M&T students.
- Become an M&T Alumni Interviewer and ensure that M&T remains best in breed.
- Attend or host an M&T event in your area – connect with your local alumni.
- Better branding:
- Make sure you are using the full M&T name (the Jerome Fisher Program in Management & Technology) on your resume and LinkedIn profile.
- Join the M&T group on LinkedIn.
- Mention you are an M&T graduate in interviews!
- Keep up with M&T online!